Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I-OCTANE HOSPITALIZED

Reggae superstar I-Octane was hospitalized following an asthma attack.


Internationally acclaimed Dancehall/Reggae superstar, I-Octane is recuperating in a Kingston-based hospital after falling ill last week.

A member of I-Octane’s team revealed on Monday that the prominent singjay suffered an asthma attack on Thursday night. According to reports, he was taken to hospital where he’s currently being treated by his physician.

Doctors expect I-Octane to make a full recovery from this attack but have advised him to rest until further reassessments are made.

Given his current health situation, I-Octane will be unable to honor some of his upcoming commitments but hopes to recover as soon as possible so that he can perform for his fans once more.

I-Octane last performed on Dancehall Night at Reggae Sumfest 2012 in which he gave a typically rousing set.

No comments:

Post a Comment